International Growth Strategies
GLOBALSTRAT helps trade and professional association develop successful international growth strategies based on decades of hands on, global experience with hundreds of organizations.
International growth strategies:
- Define your strategic objectives
- Market research to identify the best opportunities
- Analyze and design business models
- Recommend appropriate governance structures
- Craft business implementation plans
- Coaching for staff and volunteers
GDPR & Data Privacy Compliance
- Intake assessment and risk analysis
- Compliance Gap Report
- Staff and volunteer orientation and training
- Best practices and templates for compliance
- GDPR Staff Training Videos
- Global Growth Strategies White Paper –
Describes what organizations need to consider when operating internationally.
- ‘Business Associations for the 21st Century’, written by Terrance Barkan CAE for the Center for International Private Enterprise (CIPE) as a handbook for staff and volunteers working in some of the most challenging regions of the world.
Contact us to to get information and to discuss how your organization can develop a successful and proactive international growth strategy.
We also help organizations understand how to comply data privacy regulations like the GDPR while operating across borders.